ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, August 13, 2011



HAPPY 20TH SHANNY!!!!!

Second time seeing the fireworks at USS and I still think that USS's fireworks definitely beat National's Day's hands down. Maybe it's cause of the band music they put on during the fireworks. Gives it a more 'dramatic' effect hahaha.

-------------------------------------

Anyway, recently I figured that I have way too many interests that I cannot cope with all simultaneously. I really want to pursue each and every one of them, but I know I've got to prioritize and sacrifice some when necessary. Our youth is coming to an end pretty soon as life starts to get more hectic. I used to think that being misguided/ lost in life was pretty bad enough... but now I think that having a goal but being unable to achieve it at all is way much worse.

Sometimes I feel trapped, stuck and unable to progress. Friends tell me to let go of the past, and only then will you be able to move forward and find yourself better opportunities. But it is simply not as easy as you think it is.

Someday I will let it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment