ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rakuichi & Le Bistrot Du Sommelier

Father's Day Lunch At Rakuichi.

Personally not a huge fan of Japanese food due to my inability to stomach raw food like sashimi; I usually head to such places only if my family or friends request for it. Rakuichi was okay, like the soup that my sis ordered... Not too sure what it was but that was pretty much the highlight of the meal. Hahaha. I really do think that there are better Japanese food places around! :)

---------------------

Boss treated us to French cuisine the other day... Awesome much, loving the Cote De Beouf!! It looked really raw, but it tasted SO GOOD. The meal kinda reminded me of the food we had in Paris last December. Tried the Pâté, artichoke, rillettes, and the Profiteroles are so AMAZINGGGG. If you know me well, I'm not an ice-cream/desserts person, but seriously took the bait for this. Yummy :D Didn't have my trusty cam with me during lunch (what a waste!!!) so photos are of courtesy from KJ, after editing on PS by yours truly. Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment