ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, August 27, 2012

Eugene's 21st

Happy 21st to my dearest friends, Gladine and Eugene! :) BANDITS. (Y)

------------

Anyway, it has been only 2 weeks into school and I'm already accumulating more sleep debt than I can ever repay. Eyebags are seriously last warning... Really need to get more sleep this semester.

Been recently busy at times for the wrong reasons, but still glad I made it past week 2. Time is running too damn fast, watching my dear friends and myself grow up at a horrendous speed; makes me stressed by the day as to what my future may bring. As such, I'm gonna compile a list of to-do things before I grow any older, just because time is too precious to waste. I honestly don't want to think about the unhappy stuff that will inevitably arrive.

Time be kind, please rewind?

No comments:

Post a Comment