ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, December 10, 2012

JON'S 21ST

The guys busy prepping the location...

And finally got to meet up with 5/6 of PPPPPP like after how-many-freakin-months of inactivity. hahaha waiting for Ag to return and we are complete again !

Awesome yummy ice-cream cake from Swensons! :D

THIS IS SO TYPICAL OF JON PLEASE HAHAHA.

and... HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY JON!!! Hope you had a blast at your party (if you're ever reading this) and TQ for being an awesome leader/part of PPPPPP for all these years. And TQ for always spreading the positivity dust!!!!! Especially in times like these, I really, really admire your optimism much. No doubt, my most optimistic friend ever! :D

And that, concludes the last of PPPPPP's 21st birthdays celebrations. It's scary how we have known each other since 13, up till now watching one another grow up and transition from different phases of our life. They always say friends come and go all the time, and all the more I need to appreciate those who have stayed with me all these years. TQ guys for being a big part of my life, and teaching and helping me at times when I really needed support. Hopefully we get to clock more outings soon ;) Cheesy much but #PPPPPPFTW !

No comments:

Post a Comment