ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Like a Circle, It Never Ends.

ringscollect ringdork

A few of my favourite rings, some of which I never got to wear. Was attempting to clean out my wardrobe yesterday and realised that I've so many things I've never worn before! I'm losing track of my purchases too... Think I had better do some proper financial managing before my $$$ flies away. Maybe do a sales post when I'm free or so. So much $$ wasted! Ugh.

Anyway, am pretty set to buy a new camera/lens. I just need to decide which to get. Help, anyone?

----------

First week post-recess has been mad crazy. And I foresee many panic-filled and late-nights to come soon. Need to recharge and relax! Wanted to go out this weekend, but everyone's been too busy too. And I need to have a bit more spontaneity in my life at the moment. Everything just feels so... calculated. and rigid.

Alright, off to grandma's place for chilli crab! As we say, when life sucks... eat good food :D Always the best remedy available, besides sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment