ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Taylor Momsen


I WANT HER WARDROBE OMG.

Love her hair and style! She's like my ultimate celebrity style obsession :} Simply cannot get over her look (How can anyone not like black/white ensembles!?) I need to shop more :(

Speaking of which, my ASOS parcel came in the mail today. Really disappointed that my rings are of the wrong size!! Am contemplating mailing it back to exchange for larger ones but that's quite a hassle I would think... Oh well we'll see. Aside from that, Mom and sis have recently gone crazy over online shopping... Sis bought her bags in horrendous shades IMO (maybe I'm just not a fan of bright colours, or anything else besides black and white for that matter) so that I wouldn't want to carry them out. Shrewd! But I will find a way to match them with my wardrobe somehow...
And I cannot get over the fact that ASOS models are so damn good looking???

Alright, off to bed! Sleeping at 2am is a huge huge reward considering the past few weeks' events.
Pure insanity at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment