ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Thursday, February 9, 2012



Random Instagram Fix.

These two weeks are gonna be rather emotionally crippling, due to a myriad of personal reasons, but it all mainly stems from the fact that I'm incapable of change. I wish I was less dependent, wasn't so emotional at times; how carefree my life would relatively become, if only I learnt how to be more numb about certain issues...

But anyway, been doing several random things these few days. Watched Bear Grylls in action on Youtube a couple of days back, and I literally threw up moments after. I don't know how I got to that; but it could be linked to the Fear Factor episodes which I was watching earlier. Certainly not for the faint-hearted - watch at your own discretion. Beastlyyy. And caught some discovery shows about human trafficking and abduction. Watching the family in moments of despair was just too heartwrenching :( Violent crimes are rife in our everyday societies, many just simply go unreported. What a stark contrast to the miniscule nitty-gritty we lament about everyday huh. :(

And am pretty glad I've got to talk to some people to gain fresh perspectives on life. Some whom I'd gladly respect in view of the major decisions they have undertaken. You know the cliche - "Don't judge a book by its cover" ? Just got a crash course on that this week once again. Learning to look way beyond the superficial surface; goes to show that we learn so much more through our everyday interactions, rather than simply through pure academics.

Alright, back to work. And to convince myself that change is good. It should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment