ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, February 20, 2012

A Day without Laughter is a Day Wasted.
-Charlie Chaplin


Taking a break from all the intensive work so far... Yep, up at this unearthly hour trying to complete the never-ending pile of work and projects. Doesn't help that I've got a full day of school tomorrow, coupled with the terribly heavy eyelids despite 2 full cups of coffee. I don't think I've ever worked this hard so early in the semester before; am so terribly terribly exhausted. :( Dying to go out and to do so many things, but am cooped up in this room with a half-conscious state of mind and a terribly overheated laptop. Hai. Please remind me once again why is this all worth it.

Hate the way things are changing but shall aim to stay positive. Food & Music are my sole source of comfort at the moment. How nice would it be if I had the guts to drop everything and just solely carve a career purely out of music and arts. But no, Conformity, Expectations, Regrets.

Sometimes, we are just too mainstream for our own good.

Back to work. Go go go.

No comments:

Post a Comment