ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy

Definitely not the best at baking, but took a shot at making the famous Rainbow cake that everyone's been raving about these days... My violet layer broke, so I ended up with only 5 layers left. Sadly, not a full rainbow. :( But glad Mom liked it :) It was mad tedious though, took me a whole afternoon hahaha. And I was watching and telling Mom how people compete in Masterchef's pressure tests to complete a dish under 45 minutes. Hahaha #failonmypart

And photos above are my first batch of developed photos from Lightroom. Mad loving LR! Just that shooting in RAW really takes up so much space... :/ And homecooked dishes, all of which are a few of Mom's specialty dishes, which she decided to whip up today. I really, really love her Tomyum soup; shall kope the recipe from her and try it out sometime. :D Meanwhile, enjoy the photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment