ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, October 15, 2012

Min Jiang at One North

Celebrated Sis' Birthday at Min Jiang (at One North). It was pretty okay, 'cept that I wasn't really expecting a semi-alfresco kinda setting hahaha. And Mom bought a super yummy choc pistachio cake from Drips. Not a huge fan of desserts, but really liked the waffle base! Mmmm. :D Anyway, I reckon the outlet at Goodwood park ought to be better, at least in terms of accessibility, but One North still has this dempsey/indie appeal which I'm kinda diggin'. hahaha. And I want to check out the new Starvista mall at BV!! Heard that there's loads of quaint cafes there - *cue* brunchhhhhhh! :D Speaking of which, I haven't had one in a while. When, my dear brunch buddies, when??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment