ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Food for Thought

Mad humongous Profiterole with 5 scoops of ice-cream. (Y)

Finally got the chance to try out FFT yesterday. The food wasn't exactly as good as what I thought it would be; Full Works was not bad but the linguini was bland :( And the Profiterole really came as a shock, forgot that it was meant for three so thankfully we managed to finished at least 70% of the dish. Plus the fact that I couldn't eat ice-cream did not help at all hahaha. But still, great afternoon catch-up session. :))

Met Kaii thereafter in town and had Jap for dinner. Sometimes it scares me as to how much food I can actually ingest in a short period of time, and while at times, I just totally do not eat at all for extremely long periods. My mom is very perturbed by my eating habits, but it seems to be working fine for me... We'll see, we'll see.

Time for breakfast. Haven't slept for so long in a while. Yawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment