ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Friday, November 9, 2012

#YOLO

Meet my crazy-hyperactive friend -->

whose infectious laughter kept making us burst out into random fits of laughter the entire night hahaha.

Met a guitarist that bore striking resemblance to Arvin, was pretty much the highlight for us at Wala seriously. Made the both take a comparison shot thereafter too heheh. SERIOUSLY UNCANNY.

--------------------------

Mad busy week it has truly been. I've been used to a lack of sleep, getting an average of 4-5 hours of sleep daily, and rushing projects overnight for days consecutively... but it was probably the first time that I've actually felt so sick not sleeping. It was just a very eerie odd feeling that I cannot describe, but it was definitely not pleasant at all. Thanks my pals for sticking by me and helping me through it. At least it's over, for now. More things to worry coming right up. Hai.

Anyway, managed to finish yet another kdrama - Queen Inhyun's Man! OFFICIALLY TOPPING THE LIST OF MY ALL TIME FAVE KDRAMA. GO WATCH IT PLEASE IF YOU HAVEN'T. Brilliant plot and acting!! Plus the appeal of the OSTs... I seriously think Korean ballad songs are so so so much more emotional, it's honestly in a separate league on its own. No kidding. Especially the likes of FTTS *swoons* And not to mention Lyn's OST in the Moon Embraces the Sun. Have yet to watch the drama but the OST is mad awesome by itself. :P I really think that a good OST is such a crucial factor to any drama. Hahaha okay enough fangirling.

Time to sleeeep. Sleep now, worry later. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment