ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Friday, March 8, 2013

Penny University

Penny U with the Lion King a couple weeks back before she left for Aussie. Headed there cos' it was just so near to both of our places. But the food was rather disappointing. There wasn't much choices on the menu, and my Turkish eggs were a little too exotic-tasting for my liking. (chilli oil + sourcream = super bad recipe for the downfall of my tummy) Settled with espresso, kinda disappointed that they didn't have my favourite must-have Mocha on their pretty simple coffee menu :( Maybe I should try out the desserts the next time, looked pretty good on the display; but overall a pretty cosy cafe for a chill afternoon!! More brunch places in the East please! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment