ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Friday, April 22, 2011



If you're a butterfly I'm suicide by insecticide
If I am kerosene then you're a spark
Just begging to ignite.


Craving for macarons at this hour, but I only have Taokaenoi within reach. Sad.
Anyway, these few weeks have been so damn tiring. Draining my physical and mental capacity. As of the moment, I really want to just sleep in for 48 hours... Maybe only then will I be better. But it will never happen of course. To get about 6 hours of sleep in a night is a blessing already. Sleep debt is one that will always remain in deficit. No matter what people always say, sleep debt can NEVER be repaid...

Kindof lost in my thoughts for the moment (as always), so I don't really know what to blog about... Just wanted to show these photos I took on a lazy afternoon out with my family. Note the Hello Kitty iphone cover (Hello Kitty Lawyer). Hahaha how apt...

Maybe when I can remember what I wanted to say, I'll reblog later. But for now, off to snooze. Long day ahead tomorrow. Yawns.

Happy Good Friday Everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Mad love your photos candice! I'm so busy nowadays I totally neglected photography but everytime I visit your blog I will feel the urge to pick up my camera, search for new lens, go to pretty places t for photoshoots etc all over again! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Flo!!!!! I love your photos too!!! :D Haha I'm planning on buying new lens too! We should totally go on some photography trip around Singapore together taking pretty pretty photos! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete