ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hi Everyone. I'm just a little bored, cause lessons were cancelled today, and I have to wait till 630 for French. So just lazing around and attempting to mug. I think I'm going insane. I'm listening to classical music while doing French homework. Hahaha.

----------


Sometimes, I kinda regret having lost the momentum to blog a few years back... Like when I read my old entries in my old blogs, I sound so much more different. More expressive I think, and less restrained (albeit awkward and embarassing). As quoted from VD: "Memories are too important." Hahaha. Oh well, I need to jot down my thoughts more often. Having no space to pen down your daily musings is like not having any memories to speak of. Ok, I'm rambling.

Anyway, on an annoying note, I really don't like it when people start feeding me excuses when they don't want to commit to something. I can handle the truth, or rather I hope I can, so please just stop avoiding it. It is upsetting to know that perhaps you don't trust me enough to tell me what you really think.

Anyway, all things aside, last week of school with everyone still in hall.
Maybe when you stop treating something as your last, you wouldn't miss it so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment