ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, April 3, 2011

IMG_0054 copy IMG_0066 copy IMG_0068 copy IMG_0116 copyIMG_0113 copy IMG_0122 copyIMG_0178 copy IMG_0179 copy IMG_0181 copy IMG_0023 IMG_0192 IMG_0195


It was Bag-Swop-Day, hence the trading of bags as seen from the photos above. I really really like bagpacks but just can't find any nice ones. :/ A lazy saturday well spent. Bought my new camera + lens and super loving it! Shall spend more time experimenting with my cam when the holidays come. For now, it's time to dive neck deep in my books :(


Oh, and did I mention how freaky Facebook's face detection is??? How on earth does it auto-link my friends' faces to their profiles in my albums?!? Anyway, comments posting fixed!! For those who said they can't post comments, now you can! Leave me a msg if you will :)

4 comments:

  1. HELLO CANDICE!
    heh i love your photos, they're awesome! anyway what camera did you get? nikon/canon? :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY FLO!! I got Canon eos550d! HAHA standard I know. but bought it at some electronic fair so loads of freebies!! What cam u currently using anyway??? Was thinking nikon but didnt know much about it hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohman i was hoping you'll get nikon! hahaha everybody is using canon!!
    Anw i'm using olympus e420 which is old and lousy so sometimes i'll use my boyf's nikon d90! i'm thinking of getting prime lens, did you get any for your canon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEP I got prime lens! 50mm f/1.8
    It's the standard one for canon cams I would think. Haha my friend just bought an olympus and it was not bad!! Am thinking of getting a fish-eye adaptor or a wide-angle lens which I would have to save up like mad. HAHA. We need to meet up soon btw!! :D

    ReplyDelete