ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Tuesday, July 19, 2011



Harry Potter in IMAX 3D was awesome! It was literally IN YOUR FACE. Hahaha. I'm not a huge fan of 3D (Case in point: I fell asleep while watching Avatar 3D) but I liked this version! The screen was mega huge and I was telling Joyce that it kinda felt like a simulation ride before the movie started. Hahaha. But the tickets are pricey and I don't think I'll probably go back for a second round at IMAX... Oh and there're no aisles in the middle though, so it's basically a huge chunk of seats clustered together. To those sitting ride smack in the middle with hamster bladders - all the best. Haha.

But I digress much. The movie itself was pretty great! Cept that I felt it would be better if I didn't already read the book. Spoilers much. :/ Makes me wanna reread all 7 books again! But must.complete.Frankenstein.series first. Gogogo!!!

PS: Oh and I forgot to mention, I finally decided to wear my new dress out today, partly to satisfy my mom who has been nagging at me to wear skirts/florals to look feminine! Who says you need dresses/skirts to look feminine?!?

3 comments:

  1. COOL OUTFIT. WHAT'S THAT. THE ONE WITH AZTEC PRINTS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yar. THE HERMES BRACELET FAKE OR REAL ONE. HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! WHO'S THIS?! HANDSOME?!? HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete