ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Thursday, July 21, 2011



Photos above taken with my brand new Fisheye lens! Loving it, though it's a tad heavy to lug around :/

Finally met up with Popeyes and then had some good htht-ing with Kaii. Oh plus supperrrr too (ie. large bowl of bahchormee + chicken wings)! I am a food monster, didn't I mention that already?! Aw, I love my country for her late night supper delights... If only we had late night shopping like Seoul!! Did you know that there are malls in Seoul that only opens at 7pm and closes at 5am?! HOW AWESOME IS THAT. Imagine that were to happen in Singapore, we'd all be like "Heyyyy, wanna chill out tonight?" ALL THE TIME. :( But noooo, we are a nation that sleeps early... relatively early compared to certain countries. But still better than most, I must admit :D

Alright, off to bed. Loads of things to do tomorrow (!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment