ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, July 18, 2011



I... just came back from a run. Which means I'm completely out of my mind. Hahaha. I really really do not like running, but I guess that I've got to start liking it in order to keep fit. I would so much rather swim, but no condominium and me refuse to pay to use the public pools. So there. :( Running is the next best alternative. Let's hope this keeps up!

And above, photos from my iphone. Growing increasingly reliant on my phone camera. As much as I love my dslr, it's a huge chore to carry out plus I'm left with very little bag options due to the space it takes up... By the way, I found a tripod in the corner of my room yesterday night! Like whaaaaaaaattt, where did it come from?!? HAHAHA. But so awesome, I can take better stable shots now. And I predict I'm gonna blow alot of cash on camera lens soon, so I think I better start saving up now... Anybody wanna go lens hunting with me??? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment