ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, May 2, 2011

I think I'm spending an indecent amount of time concerning myself with the GE, considering that exams are around the corner and I'm the classic example of a typical apathetic Singaporean teen. Or rather, used to. I think it's some sort of a late (and perhaps last minute) political awakening for me. But hey, better late than never right? Am extremely impressed with some of the rallies and would love to be present there to soak in the atmosphere... but time is not kind, and i'm barely halfway ready for the academic battle next week. T.T

But regardless, I promise to be diligent and to finally do some of the things that my family has been nagging at me to do... just because I love seeing the proud smiles they have on their faces everytime I accomplish something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment