ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, May 15, 2011

IMG_1248IMG_1249IMG_1252IMG_1256IMG_1259IMG_1251IMG_1254

Mini Birthday Feast.
Dad asked me to rate it - I gave it a 3/5. It was really yummy but sorry dad, I think Sis' wagyu-beef-eat-until-you-laosai recommendation is definitely more suitable.
It's really a crime to not be able to stomach raw fish you know :/ But oh woes is my stomach.
And if my family happy - I happy. :D

-------------------

20 is a sensitive age. Not old, but sensitive. Yes, that would be the right word.
Now that my birthday is almost over, my angst is almost over too.
I've always felt that a 20th birthday constitutes much more importance than a 21st birthday. I would very much like to hold a 20th birthday party instead, if not for the fact that it would be frowned upon (given that there's no such tradition and people would deem it to be a frivolous and self-absorbed affair. Just because it's 20 and not 21.)
Oh and if not for the fact that my birthday this year coincides with exams - I spent my birthday today studying BizLaw. :(((((

4 more days.

2 comments:

  1. WHO SAYS 20 YEARS OLD CANNOT HAVE BIRTHDAY PARTY?!?!???!?!? YOU GO ORGANISE. WE 6 SELF-ABSORBED CAN ALREADY!!! WHAT THEME?!?!?!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA LOLLL OVER ALR LOR!!!!!!
    YOU GO ORGANISE FOR YOURSELF LA HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete