ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Friday, May 27, 2011



Outing the day before with loads of food. Aglio Olio + Lychee Frosty for lunch, followed by Santouka for dinner. Pure indulgence seriously... Time for some exercise. Soon.

--------------------------------

Anyway, did I mention how much I'm hating my new hair colour?? Thought I would go for a change. Yet it turns out, I thought wrong. Sighhhhh. Seriously contemplating redying my hair back to my old colour next week or something. The sight of it irks me a lot. Was never a person who dealt with change easily. And never will. But at the very least, this is a problem that can be solved.

So anyway, yeah I made a mistake. Need help... How??? Everyone who sees me just says "Why did you dye your brown hair away?!!" Sigh, it's hideous and not me. It's like losing your own identity. I... don't know. Maybe I'm not just fussing over my hair. I think exams damaged me.

Anyway, do meet me this weekend, if you want to see how bad is my new colour. Before I dye it back (hopefully), or maybe perhaps after Cambodia. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment