ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

There's something about being 20. Something that says you have to be more independent emotionally and suddenly all your problems are trivialised as you start to see the larger picture. You watch, you learn, and suddenly you're all grown up. Looking back, you ask yourself what have you done wrong? Where did you screw up along the way? People make mistakes, and maybe I make more than others. Maybe that's what that is clouding my judgment. Afraid of making mistakes. Making the same mistakes. I may not always make the best decisions, but I sincerely hope I can make a decision whenever I ought to. 080108. Best and only decision I made in my life. But yet I can't talk about it. Something went wrong in the process and I cannot fix it. I need to fix it before I can move on with my life. Something I'll always keep chasing and chasing. Until I find my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment