ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, October 22, 2011



A hot bowl of ramen + hot soup to chase the rainy blues away. Perfect.
Yet another impromptu outing... I like! :D

Have been recently hating my hair, looks way too... common. Feel like cutting a short bob but I know I'll definitely regret it. Come this holiday, I'll get myself a new dye. About time huh. Anyway, spent yesterday night watching 2 Broke Girls episodes. Kat Dennings is awesome!! Haha... but BBT & VD's still the best hehe *loyal fan here* !

And I've been getting way too addicted to shopping recently. Even went to ASOS to check out the male items! Hahahah 70% sale, who could resist!!! But hey, some are reallllyy nice though. Dang, I think I'm better off as a male.......

Alright, off to mug nowwwwwwwwwwwwww. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment