ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Wednesday, October 26, 2011



Meet my family. :) A night at the MBS turned into a lot of wild fooling around and noise pollution (which reminds me, I hope that the walls of the rooms at MBS are really soundproof). And ain't my little cousins cute?!?

Anyway, there is something about that last photo of my aunt, mom and grandma that i really really like. I can't really explicitly say what though. I'm not one who is able to verbally express or pen down my feelings and thoughts easily, and that is why i love photography. It allows me to capture all the right moments in my life for keepsake, and after all, a photo speaks a thousand words, no? Indeed, Visual arts is a very powerful medium...

And the talk with the cousins was good. Made me realise I needed an older bro figure in my life to dispense all the good advice I sorely need. Good night, good night :D

We really have so much more things to learn in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment