ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, October 2, 2011



Topshop Launch, Live Lounge: Smells Like Nirvana

Went for the Topshop Launch on Friday night, was such a pity that we arrived late. Only managed to squeeze in all the way at the back but thankfully still had a view of the stage. Mad love two of the models during the show!! Wonder how they managed to stand the heat when I was sweating my head off. :/

And went for live lounge too to support Gladine :) Loving the free booze, hahaha. But music was awesome too! Damn sad I missed the last band, heard they were really good... :( Support local talent!! Good musicians are hard to come by these days... Speaking of music, I must get my keyboard soon!! Still thinking of how to dispose / sell off my current one. :/

AM SO TIRED OUT I NEED TO SLEEP :< Why does it seem like I sleep much less during my recess as compared to normal school days?!
33 hours till school starts again omgosh.

2 comments:

  1. Omg did you get topshop launch invites via emails/mails? Cos my boyf and i are topshop members too but we never ever get invites :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Flo! Haha I had an invite when I bought sth from Topshop that day... But didn't use it in the end, went for the event through the help of my friend's friend! Yup! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete