ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, October 22, 2011

IMG_7343 copyIMG_7365 copyIMG_7334 copyIMG_7367 copy

XLB with the OUAM GIRLS <3 / Shopping nightssssss

Anyway, today was a good day, received compliments from strangers for being honest (i pride myself strongly on that okay...) bought my dcmarts (like finally), cleared some doubts about something that has been bothering me for a bit... and it's friday :) What's there not to love about fridays! Thanks shopping buddies for accompanying ! Super like spontaneous outings like these...

----------------------------------------

May this coming weekend and the upcoming Deepavali holiday be an awesome one. Only left with this much of sanity to sustain for the rest of the semester. I am in misery.

I am just an image of something so much greater
I am just a picture frame, I am not the painter.


No comments:

Post a Comment