ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


(Via Tumblr)

I am trying to look past Life's negativities and to embrace the many things that I have been blessed with so far.
But all I see now is just a solid brick wall, indestructable and tall-towering over me. It's like everything has come to a standstill and as much as I want to proceed, I simply can't.

And you know the joke's on you when you've fought so hard for and for so long to be where you are today, but in just a split second, you realise that it may not be what you want after all. Every little thing around me just constantly reminds me of my downfalls and mistakes, so much so that I don't know what I want anymore.

Help me comprehend the world, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment