ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Tuesday, November 29, 2011



Random from Home.

Just 3 more days, and I'll be done. So damn tired omg. I really need to repair my body clock soon... And mom and sis having an awesome time at MBS now while I sulk at home with my notes and books. :( What a lonnnggg wait.

Anyway, I need to go out to take some more pretty photos and go shopping soon!!! Shopping pals where are y'allll. Need to buy winter wear and shoes. And am I the only one who doesn't like winter?! IMO, autumn's the best :) Not too hot and not too cold. (I'm not a fan of bright happy colors, so spring is out too heh)

Oh what a random post... PS: Mom just whatsapped me saying they are having awesome korean grill. awwwwwwwwwww. *3 more days, 3 more days*

No comments:

Post a Comment