ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, November 26, 2011



Lights will guide you home.

I haven't been so tired in ages... Body-clock screwing up like mad, been sleeping at average 5am the past few days with only 4-5 hours of sleep daily? And now, I'm down, finally down. Must drink plenty of fluids to make up for the lousy immunity system. Argh.

One more week of horror. I really cannot foresee myself making past this week, for specific reasons (no, not exams). Mom says if I stop wasting time thinking and worrying about it, I'll probably be much more efficient in my studies. But I crumble, I really do at times and I hate that I'm not as strong as how people expect me to be. It's really easy to put on a fake front and pretend that you're okay, but ultimately at the end of the day, you know that you're alone in this.

November has been horrid and torturous. Please bring me an awesome December and I'll be eternally grateful. Much looking forward to all the meetup sessions with my bestpals, to make up lost time for those whom I care for, to try out the things I've always wanted to do, explore new places and to spend time with thebestestfamily.

If I have to, I'll make good sure I'll do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment