ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Thursday, November 3, 2011



I FINALLY GOT MY NEW KEYBOARD!

So dope! I just hope it doesn't irritate the heck out of my neighbours, since my room walls are kinda thin and the new neighbours don't seem very friendly... So anyway, yeah come visit me at my humble abode and I'll perform a piece for you muahaha. Hahahaha of course I kid. But ya been printing out loads of music sheets and testing them out. The touch sense is awesome!!! Little bit of pressure and it seems like my playing is super emotional. hahaha.

Anyway, been evidently losing weight recently as told by friends and family (in the sense that I look thinner all of a sudden) but the weight on the weighing machine keeps increasing. The heck? Mom thinks it's weight from muscles gained, but the only thing I do nowadays is to eat and sleep!! Well maybe the only form of exercise is walking briskly to rush to my next class...? If that counts. Hahaha I will never understand my body anatomy... Oh wait, maybe its due to the epic tummyache episode the other day. Major drama-mama, can qualify under one of my worst tummyaches ever... How embarassing :((

Alright, random rant for the day. Overdue work awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment