ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

People were created to be loved,
Things were created to be used.
The world is in chaos because
Things are being loved and People are being used.
(Via tumblr)


So true, so true.
Anyway, yay finally got the blogger app for my iPhone. Makes blogging so much more convenient and on-the-go, considering that most of my thoughts are always jumbled up and I have sporadic inspirations every now and then. Maybe that explains why my twitter is (considerably) more interesting than my blog, hmm.

And so anyway am so excited that I'll be heading to London/Paris this coming december!!! Super short trip though, not that I'm complaining. Was meant to be a joke when I brought it up to mom, (after considering that our BKK would be a no-go due to the flooding) but never thought that it would materialize so soon!!! Let's just hope my excitement isn't premature. Things always seem to screw up last minute i dont know why - its like the recurring theme of the Game of Life. Anyway, I have always wanted to go to two places my whole life - Paris/New York and now am finally gonna head to Europe yayyyyyyy. Topshop paradise ! Heheh. And I'm the only one in the family who hasn't been to Europe and I almost freaked out when my sister didn't wanna go to the Eiffel tower initially (cause my whole family's seen it already). How can you go to Paris without seeing the Eiffel?!? Oh well, am gonna spam photos while I'm there! New lens will come in handy!!

Alright off to study now. The last two nights of overnight mugging wth Gladine is starting to take a toll on my health and skin, despite its effectiveness. And I start my papers the earliest and end the latest; what a slow and agonizing November. Sigh.

2 comments: