ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Friday, November 4, 2011



Her first performance/audition at X-Factor (I can't seem to embed it, so click to view!): CLICK HERE

Look at how much Cher Lloyd has changed!!! She's so much prettier now. LOVE HER NEW HAIRSTYLE :D

----------------------

Something funny that happened today, Sis stormed into my room and wanted to play some pieces on my keyboard (cause she needs to perform at her friend's wedding). So she scanned through my songbook and all the songs I have are stuffs like:

Someone Like You
Broken Strings
9 Crimes
Unfaithful
Almost Lover
Look What You've Done
Try
Love the Way You Lie

HAHAHAHA. So NOT appropriate for a wedding dinner. Hmmm but I really have no idea why my entire songbook is like that... Hahaha think I'm just naturally more inclined towards slow ballads. Hm.

Oh well, and the long weekend is here!! The calm before the storm, the much needed respite before the intensive crazy mugging (nah, I don't mug that hard really) - but I'm so bored!! Everyone's like super busy and I refuse to start mugging so early cause I know I'll just crash and burn a short while after. At least my keyboard is a timely distraction... Hm how about supper friends???:D:D

Hahaha ok I'm on like some unstoppable high now, think it's the coffee at work. I'm bored, kay off to do whatever I was doing. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment