ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, December 12, 2011



Baking session at HW's place today. Well, actually it's more like a couple of us going to HW's place to watch him bake. Hahaha think we were more of a hindrance than help. But HW baked bread!! Like who bakes bread?! But it was awesome man. And the mac nuts cookies which tasted like ikea's ginger cookies. Yum.

Am so tired out today, had like three outings in a day? Just so that my next two days are free for rest and recuperation for the trip hahaha. Flu still bad - don't want my nose to run like mad in London!! And packing is a mad chore. So many things to find and bring!!

Oh and finally caught Breaking Dawn today, cringed at some parts and almost fell asleep in the middle. Uh...? And I've still yet to watch Apple of My Eye!!

And did I mention that I'm so damn burdened with my new hair color/haircut? Damnit should have just stuck with my old color, itchy fingers also went to snip off my fringe. Now I look just... weird. 2 days before my trip still, omg. You'll definitely be seeing less of me in my trip's photo album. Conscious much I know! But hair is how important, everything else usually looks better if you have awesome hair. Methinks that is. Hai.

Alright off for some rest now. Can never get enough sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment