ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, December 11, 2011



PPPPPP'S RETREAT AT MBS

Celebrated Jon's birthday at MBS! MBS this time was how awesome... cos we managed to get the Orchid Suite!!! With awesome facilities to boot. Woooo. "A cinderella dream which ends at 2pm tomorrow" - classic quote from HW. Thank you HW x1000000000! (Even though I'm 99% sure he wont ever see this haha) The room was how big!! Just kept running around the area and doing stupid things hahaha. Next retreat shall be held overseas please!!! One of our best outings ever - I LOVE YOU GUYS :D

Anyway, just got back from Wala. Soooo shagged, think I caught a slight flu. Damn, if this keeps up I'm so gonna rot in London. It's amazing how I packed my schedule this tight, but it's all good cos I get to spend time with awesome company (which is what matters the most right! hahaha)

Alright off to sleep till I don't know when. Need to fix this weak immunity system here eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment