ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, December 18, 2011

London Travels: Day 3

Went to Borough Market for awesome yummy good food, Tate Modern to indulge in modern art, visited the Big Ben and the London Eye. Today, the photographs taken were AMAZING. No more flickr-ing photos of Big Ben and all the different London sights. This is the real deal!!! I was just jumping up and down, spamming photographs like nobody's business. Better photos from my camera when I get back, all photos now are currently from the iPhone. And the weather was so cold, almost hit zero today. My feet is so numb from the cold that I can't tell how painful it is after walking so much today...

Alright, dinner time, and as much as I love Chinese food, I hope we're not having another wonton-mee dinner tonight. Such a waste to be eating Chinese food in London. K Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment