ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

2011 is finally coming to an end. Despite being such a rocky and emotional year for me, I think I've learnt quite a fair bit from all that has happened. I captured really awesome moments with my camera and finally got my keyboard, which accompanied me through boring and long nights. I did so many things which I never ever in my life thought I would do, and also finally managed to be honest with myself and to some of my closest friends. I saw who was really there for me when I was struck down really hard by some personal issues and also got closer to alot of people whom I care for dearly. Besides, 2011 has been the best travelling year thus far; BKK shopping trip, Cambodia OCIP, Korea with the Aunts, and lastly London/Paris with the bestest family.
I can't ask for much, really.

Over the years, I've learnt that when I do not have any expectations of what's gonna happen, I face less disappointments. With this brand new year, I will try to stay more positive and less regrets. And to finally put the past behind me; it's so damn hard I know, but this may be the year in which I finally get to accomplish this goal. As said, it doesn't make sense to let go of something you have wanted for so long, but it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's nothing there. Must try to stay focused and not to stray halfway. Also, I know I haven't exactly been the bestest daughter and friend, but I promise to be better. For you.

This coming year is gonna be really tough, but I'll get by.
I hope it's time to move forward and to live my life properly.

Livestrong, Stay Gold.

Alright, countdown party in a few hours time. Let's kickstart the new year with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment