ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Thursday, January 26, 2012


CNY was pretty much the same this year. Spent my chu-yi with the paternal family and chu-er watching vampire diaries and mahjong as per usual. Can't wait for 11 Feb - that shall be my sequel to the lack of CNY festivities this year and perhaps something to look forward to as I attempt to trudge through these few horrible weeks.

Today was a mad start back to school. Basically ended all my work only at 12 midnight and here I am blogging after a chat with the sister. In the midst of recovering from a flu but everyone simply demands so much from me. I just wish that people would be more appreciative of what I'm trying to do, instead of complaining.

After all the recent events, I feel like I've truly lost faith and belief in alot of things. It's like waking up one day to find out that all you used to believe in were lies. Some issues are irreparable by nature; no matter how hard you try to fix it, it just simply won't do. I've long given up trying to repair these "holes" because it's just too taxing to do so after a while. Simply put, I don't want to lead my life everyday like it's a chore. It's just plain wrong.

Alright, yet another emo pointless post. Could be the flu meds talking. Whatever the case, goodnight everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. maybe if we were less fixated on the future and concentrate on being happy with what we have now then all these problems wont be there anymore.
    maybe we worry too much about how we will regret, in the future, about the choices we make now.
    maybe we have to learn how to take the easier way out.

    sounds like I'm talking bout myself also. LOL CANDICE ENJOY CNY LAHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS TOILET BUDDY! HAHA no tuan bai this year emo max can! HAHA

    ReplyDelete