ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jaded

February is gonna be a month of departures. Losing a couple of my close pals / bestest friends to faraway lands for a few months. Gonna miss them badly, but I guess the stress from school will keep my mind pretty occupied for the next few months.

Have been making quite a bit of new friends this semester but losing touch with a couple of close older friends really quickly. I simply cannot understand what some people are thinking. Good friends are not supposed to treat each other like that. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that way? Mom keeps telling me to curb my anger and to focus on more positive thoughts. But sometimes, I think there will be a point in time someday when I've got to let go and stop trying. Nothing lasts forever; things are always bound to change, and when it does, you've just got to either keep up with it well, or to let go and forget.

Bad start to the week despite the pretty awesome spontaneous weekend. Life, you kid me much.

No comments:

Post a Comment