ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Friday, January 6, 2012

Poison



Wow, this song practically drove me mad for some period of time... Passed by the bungybar on Christmas and heard the chorus briefly but loved the rendition by some local duo. Only caught a few words from the chorus and rushed off cause I was terribly late (as usual). Was trying to find what the song was thereafter but kept working with the wrong song lyrics. "POISON OAK IN MY MIND" HILARIOUS MUCH hahaha. Only chanced upon this song recently and then I realised it was the same song. Awesome!

-----

Anyway, I've come to the realisation that I need to start making decisions for myself. In that sense, I mean that I have been too reliant on some people and I've been mirroring my schedule against theirs way too much. It's saddening to know how I free up so much of my time for some people who cannot even give me a second in return. And I really regret it because I neglect so many people in the process. Why should I put someone as my priority when I'm not even theirs? I'm so tired of organising events after events and am getting gradually numb to the rejections that follow... What supposedly started off as a favour turned out to be an obligation that goes unappreciated. I told a friend recently that I'll eventually quit organising everything. Just because I have a limit and it's really about time I stopped compromising. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment