ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stir-Fry Udon / Bulgogi Beef



Both Mom and auntie like my stir-fry udon! And that's good :) Don't know why my Bulgogi Beef looks a little like innards but its still pretty okay... recipe still needs a little tweaking though. Hmm.

------------------------------

Having the same badass headache since the party... What a joke, thought I was just having a horrible hangover after too much intensive shouting and fooling around the night before, and then i came home to a big surprise of 38.5 degrees on the thermometer. What a great way to usher in the new year. Whole family's down with the flu - epidemic on the wayyyyy. But that totally didn't deter me from going out yesterday hahaha. Awesome awesome Santouka yumyum! YK and I are gonna head to Dreams & Reality someday, saw that in Paris but didn't have the time to stop and look. Can't wait! And I so badly want to go see the Titanic Exhibition... Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment