ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Monday, January 23, 2012



One day, my fickleminded-ness is gonna get the best of me. Spent the weekend with two of my bestest groups of friends but didn't manage to enjoy my time with them thoroughly because of certain issues that I was deeply fixated on. Now that everything's more or less resolved, I'm just really sorry that I didn't manage to be as hyped up as I normally would have. :/

But nevertheless, USS was super awesome!!! Amazing how it was such an impromptu decision, like we decided on going to USS only 2 days earlier?! Battlestar was 3 times conquered - 2 on Cylon and 1 on Human. The cylon experience was how cool! With the dry ice and all. Plus the Mummy ride. My 2 favourite rides :D Was a pity that we didn't have much time in USS to fully enjoy every single attraction though :( I am soo gonna head back sometime :D

And then, Justus' 21st! The BIG TWO-ONE is finally here. Not looking forward to my turn; age is gradually becoming a rather sensitive topic at this point in life. At least for me. :/ But anyway, glad that the surprise turned out well. Somehow, birthday surprises always fail as the year progresses. Time to get cracking on those creative juices this year !

Alright, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYONE :>
Eat less goodies alright, I read that a serving of Bakwa is equivalent to 200+ calories?! Like whutttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment