ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Had a long chat with the pals today and only just reached home. I love night talks like these, allows me to learn more new things and to gain a better perspective of my life. And for those of you who follow my moms blog (mama-jj.bs), you'll know that a close family friend of mine recently got the bestest gift in the world in the form of a miracle. That really set me thinking hard: why am I wasting my time worrying about the most useless things in the world when I should spend my time properly appreciating the goodness I have in my life? It's all about learning to let go and to be thankful for every single day that you wake up to loved ones and a caring and nurturing environment. Ultimately, it's a matter of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment