ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, September 25, 2011



AHOY RECESS WEEK !!

Feeling so damn bloated right now. Thought I should go for a change in lifestyle, so I went for a jog this afternoon. Only to eat a bowl of ramen with luncheon meat, kimchi and horfun to go along for supper. Naisseee. Old habits die hard huh. Haha



Anyway, our well-deserved (or so I think) one week break is finally here! But it's kinda sad that everyone's so busy even though I've finally got the time to spare. Oh well, must be a hint for me to hit the books. Downed a can of Nescafe, hopefully it will sustain me through the night. Gonna mug late night yeah!

Kay folks, shall end off with a song. I swear VD has one of the best tracklists ever! <3


4 comments:

  1. bestieee~ love almost all the songs you post on your blog! :)))
    just got back from my 6 day holiday on hamilton island, felt like haven hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bestieeeee! I've been meaning to call but haven't found the time yet :/ Lemme know when you can then I'll call over okay!!! Slightly more free this week already cos its my recess week! HAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Elmo toy so cute! :D Yay to ur recess week. Can't wait to see you at Gladine's radio pulze event! Haha. My hols ending le though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha yeah!! We need to play our ukuleles together too!! When your holidays ending??? :(

    ReplyDelete