ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Saturday, September 24, 2011


While waiting for Eug to arrive...


And this, is Jon's signature move.

HAHAHA THIS PHOTO'S DEDICATED TO YOU JON!

Anyway, had a nice seafood dinner with HW, Eug and J yesterday. Seriously, I've been eating crabs way too often. $$ flying out the window thanks to that. I think, I've eaten crabs close to 5-6 times this month alone??! There was this particular week when I was just eating crabs for 4 days consecutively... No occassion, with different people. hahaha. Madness I know.

Photos ahead!



Starbucks for the night!

-----------------------

Anyway I revived my FS! was just feeling bored at home haha. Mainly using it to follow people's accounts but ask me anything too!

Off nowwwww. Bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment