ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, September 4, 2011



Happy Birthday Mommy!
Had a 24 course degustation at Dozo to celebrate Mom's upcoming birthday. It was insanely satisfying. The brownie cake was so damn good! Topped with vanilla icecream. Plus the gratinated escargots. Yummmmm :D Mad love good food, always makes my day :D

Anyway, been killing my wallet these few days by overspending much. I don't know, guess when the stress level goes up, I feel even more urge to spend. Always very happy when I receive a package in the mail :) The shopaholic in me is always ever-ready!!!

Oh, and the queue at H&M is mad long!! Wanted to go see the new place but totally stunned at the sight of the queue. Guess I've gotta wait for a few weeks...? And this season's Zara is mad nice!!! Eyeing some already, somebody please go with me?? :D

2 comments:

  1. i'd visit zara anytime w you bestieee~ (go crazy in dec tgt) love it hehehehe! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes!!! Hahahah this season rly damn awesome!!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete