ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Wednesday, September 28, 2011



How I wish Starbucks could save my life too.

Random visuals from home. Feeling a little bored at home cause of a last minute cancellation of a would-be-awesome outing. Sigh. But well, at least I got a bit of work done :) Everybody's bu-bu-buzyyyy while I'm supahhh frreeeeeeee. :/

Bored bored bored, even the latest GG ep is not helping... Luckily there's VD and BBT TMR :} Lalala.

Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need.
- Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

2 comments:

  1. I FINISHED READING HOW STARBUCKS SAVED MY LIFE ALREADY!!!!! hahahaha. I won't spoil so happy reading. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. EHH hahahah i just got it only!! :D

    ReplyDelete