ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, September 11, 2011



Random photos from my phone over the past week.

The whole of this week has been... tortuous mentally. Had to learn to deal with certain situations which made me invariably upset. Talked to certain people for long periods until I reached an answer. Thank you pals for being there to help me out :) And I swear PP/T1 are the best heartland places to hang out at. Was so frustrated the entire week, that I finally couldn't take it any longer on Friday so I just gave up on work and went to shop. This is why I like weekends, the fact that they allow me to escape from reality in doing the things I truly like. It's just like the East vs the West. So so so much more comfortable being in the Eastside :)

Anyway, food makes me happy ! Finally went to try the new pizza place in school. Pretty awesome, but the price is a little steep :/ Please bring in more of such cafes! And Starbucks toooooo :D

Oh and DND on Friday too :) Gonna be my second and my last experience too :) Doubt I'll go for DND next year (Ramly numbers are dwindling and so many new faces, many of whom I cannot recognise O.O), but oh well. I've learnt that people will always come and go in your life, and if you truly treasure a friendship you will make the effort to initiate meetups and to keep in touch. So no worries, no upset feelings! Must learn to live life with a light heart and a clear mind. I guess, after a while you get too worn out by alot of things, and you are just done with it all and when you take things as they come, life suddenly seems so much easier. May this keep up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment