ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Wednesday, September 21, 2011



Lately, I've been feeling so tired out. Perhaps it's the hectic school life, perhaps it's the daily crap that I had been facing in the past 3 weeks, perhaps it's all those little bits of unresolved problems that I choose to leave lying there that still haunts me.
But nevertheless, I think I've reached an all new level of weariness.

I dread some moments of my life, which I know it's a sad thing to say out loud. I am 20, but I no longer have the energy of a 20 year old. I think 30, and I worry like I'm 40. Friends in all honesty, tell me I need to loosen up and stop being so serious. I guess I need to try harder.

I wish I had the guts to go for what I want in life. I know the usual 'life is too short to hesitate' routine, but it's really easier said than done. Feels like I'm just bumbling by every day. Much of my time is spent avoiding certain things and trying to think positive and convincing myself otherwise. My theory is that; if you don't think about it, you won't be bothered by it. Just hoping that things steer towards the better side. Recent events has just made me seen the ugly in certain things. Need for some good news. Well, I guess I am settling for the simple; to be contented. Not asking for much. Wow, am I growing old. :(

Random day, random reflection.

2 comments:

  1. loosen up the right way! sometimes loosening up = wasting your life away. and u end up having the same problems at the end of the day.
    easiest method = go head on with the problem and get it over with. then you will realize actually it isn't much to worry about.
    easier said than done. but no harm trying! works a lot better than avoiding I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks toilet buddy :) Hope things are fine for you too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete