ABOUT __/__ TUMBLR __/__ INSTAGRAM __/__ PORTFOLIO __/__ SOUNDCLOUD

Sunday, September 18, 2011



Celebrated PY's belated birthday at Oldschool's Timbre yesterday, never gonna go back in a long while... Service was pretty bad (at least towards us) and it was flooded with 18-19 year olds celebrating their birthdays... Makes us feel kinda old. Hahahahaha kay kidding. But yeah, time to find new places to explore!!! Was driving past Annsiang that day and saw loads of pretty nice shops!!! Shall go explore again during recess week which is in a weeks time. O'yeah ! Anyone wanna join me??? :)

Anyway yeah, so was really bored yesterday while waiting for the rest to arrive so we took a series of shots with the surroundings. Haha I think I was probably was too inspired by YW and YK's photo editorial project. And also thanks to J&J for entertaining me hahahahaah. But anyway, was blessed with super good lighting! Am happy the way the photos turned out... Gonna get better lens soon, so means even better photos! yipeeee.

And so, these few weeks haven't been the best weeks I've had so far, but I'm just really thankful for my friends who care and bother to help out whenever I approach them. Just wanted to say, it really means alot to me :) And I promise I'll be there for you when you need me. :)

Alright, one more week left. Let's go!

3 comments:

  1. I like your friend's wolftee hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA OMG SERIOUS!! we almost made him change out of it hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha why?! It's damn nice! I've been looking for a nice wolf tee, but haven't found one that ain't too fierce hahaha.

    ReplyDelete